In addition, having all your team’s cases together will enable you to view matching patients from your teams, to select cases from the whole team in order to build cohorts for comparison in the RESEARCH app and to create a report of your team’s typically used clinical features.
In summary, team members can:
- Easily access and review past cases seen by your team based on diagnosis, features or patient matching
- Each perform their step of the patient evaluation and assign case to a colleague to continue patient management review
- Analyze patients with other team members – for instance at the weekly board review
- Teams can use Face2Gene as their genetic data repository
- Compare each new case to all relevant past team cases, leveraging cumulative knowledge
Find out more on the video bellow or contact email@example.com for a demo.